Your family is the center of our practice.
BridgeWay Pediatrics provides high-quality comprehensive pediatric care for a low monthly cost, with no surprise fees for service.
As the Upstate’s only pediatric direct primary care practice, we believe that insurance companies should not dictate the level of care your child receives. Instead, we are a membership-based practice, which allows Dr. Shoaf to limit the number of patients she cares for so that she can provide abundant time to care for your child. There are no rushed visits!
- All well-child visits
- Unlimited sick visits
- In-home newborn visits
- Unlimited phone, text, email, and video-chat consultations
- Direct access to your child’s physician
- Extended, unhurried appointments (a full hour of face-to-face time with your doctor is allotted for well visits)
- Office visits focused on you and your child, not a computer screen or insurance coding and billing requirements.
- Same-day or next-day appointments
- Timely appointments with no waiting
- School, sports, or camp physicals
- Coordination of medical care with parents, subspecialists, and allied health professionals
- In-office basic office tests such as urinalysis, strep, etc.
- Many procedures
- Children less than 2 years old – $120/month
- Children 2 to 5 years old- $80/month
- Children 6 to 18 years old – $50/month
- Family maximum – $250/family/month
- One-time Enrollment fee – $125/family
Have questions? I'm here to provide answers!
My goal with BridgeWay Pediatrics is to create and maintain a practice environment where I can consistently know and treat each child or adolescent as a whole person, in the context of their family.
Stay in touch
Let us connect you with a team and resources to maximize your child’s health.